It’s Christmas Eve today while I’m writing this blog. Kids are busy with Mom making biscuts for Santa and his crew to eat when they deliver kids’ presents tonight. I’m sitting in the lounge with a beer reflecting what I’ve achieved in 2017. Life couldn’t be any better than this. ^_^
In short, I’m pretty happy about my 2017.
– I made good efforts publishing with my students and collaborators this year;
– I made new connections with industry people and some projects got funded; ^_<
– I made new friends and worked with new collaborators;
– I clocked 300KM ocean swim by this December and I swam my first long-distance (6K) ocean swim in February;
– I did my first Ironman 70.3 in November and I finished it in 6hrs and 25mins!
– My family are happy, too.
I planned well for 2017 back in January and now I enjoy my ‘harvest of 2017’. The secret to a good year (an a good life) is that you need to plan it well. Of couse, things happen and may stop you from achieving things you listed on the wall. This sholdn’t stop you from trying. If you don’t try, you will never achieve you goal. If you never plan, then you will not have a goal to pursue.
I hope that you’ve achieved what you planned for in 2017. I also wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2018 ahead.
Dr. C. Richard Wu @ REEAConsulting.com
(Subscribe to my blog and receive it via emails! ^_^)