Your coaching plan is personalised for your unique circumstances by demand. As a researcher or an academic, you don’t need me to teach you how to do research. However, a coach can help you achieve the next level sooner with less efforts! Your coaching plan may include the following elements:
- Exploration: identify barriers to performance and create a strategy for the future.
- Goal setting: setting up goals and action plans, so teaching can be done and papers can be published on time.
- On-going support: managing and achieving goals with your coach.
- Personal development planning: improving time management skills and work efficiency by brain science.
- Networking and communication: improving people skills and presentation skills; very helpful for collaborating with industry partners.
- Mind your Health (!): minimising stress and maintaining mind-body balance for best work performance; and
- Other ad hoc customised coaching sessions.
Dr. Wu has worked in a world top-50 university for almost 20 years and is a highly experienced academic with lots of coaching experiences. If you are interested in academic coaching services, please contact me via the enquire form. You will receive a free one-hour consultation session with Dr. Wu to explore coaching options before committing to any coaching plans; no obligations at all for this free session. Each coaching plan is personalised to an individual client and is strictly confidential. Explore your path to a happier and more successful life with our Coaching Services.