REEA Consulting is led by a leading aviation professor, Dr. Cheng-Lung (Richard) Wu. Dr. Wu has been working with the aviation industry for over twenty years and is currently an Associate Professor in the School of Aviation, UNSW Sydney (a world top-50 university).
REEA Consulting provides professional training and training course development for the industry. Dr. Wu works with IATA Training and delivers professional aviation training courses in the portfolio of Airports and Ground Operations. Past courses include:
- Airport Strategic Planning and Management
- Airport Operations
- Advanced Airport Operations
- Airport Master Planning
In aviation consultancy, REEA Consulting specialises in solving operations and scheduling problems of airlines and airports. These problems include:
- airline operations management
- airline scheduling
- airport terminal planning and airport retail development
- passenger choice behaivour studies, and
- advisory on airline/airport investment for investment funds and banks.
Many of our past projects helped industry partners save millions of dollars in operating costs or enhance product sales and revenues. The strong academic research background of REEA Consulting brings scientific insights and advanced understanding to the aviation industry.