REEA Coaching provides three personalised coaching services:
- Coaching for young adults: this service is for young adults (typically between the age of 16 and 25) and is designed to equip young adults with essential skills and habits for entering higher education or career.
- Coaching for academics: this unique service is specifically designed for academics and researchers (including research students). Dr. Wu has coached top-performing research students and young academics for almost 20 years.
- Coaching for industry professionals: this service is for professionals who work in the industry and want to go to the next level in their career and personal lives.
What’s in a coaching plan?
A typical coaching plan has a few key elements and you may not need all coaching elements. Your coaching plan is personalised for your unique circumstances by Dr. Wu. A coaching plan may have:
- Current status awareness (identify barriers to success)
- Goal setting (setting up goals and action plans)
- On-going performance review (managing and achieving goals)
- Personal development planning (improving skills)
- Networking and communication (improving communication skills)
- Personal finance management (getting some sense on personal finance)
- Health improvement (improving health and fitness), and
- Other ad hoc customised coaching sessions.
If you are interested in coaching services, please contact me via the enquire form after FAQ. You will receive a free one-hour consultation session with Dr. Wu to explore coaching options before committing to any coaching plans; no obligations at all for this free session. Each coaching plan is personalised to an individual client and is strictly confidential. Explore your path to a happier and more successful life with our Coaching Services.
Question #1 : Why do I need coaching?
Answer: Coaching helps you achieve goals sooner with less efforts. Consider your coach as your personal project manager who helps your life project.
Question #2: I know how to do my work. Why do I still need coaching?
Answer: Coaching does not help you do your work because the coach may not be the subject expert in your profession. Instead, a coach helps you improve your work knowledge and skills by creating a plan for you, so to keep yourself competitive in your career. Coaching helps create career opportunities for you.
Question #3: Only losers need coaching; I have a good job so I don’t need one.
Answer: This is the biggest myth about coaching! NO, coaching helps you improve so you can become the best version of yourself. All successful professionals have personal coaches from fitness coach to work productivity coach. Some also hire specialised coaches such as public speaking coach.
Ask us questions:
Visit our blog for inspirations!